Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I Like U In Brazilian Does He Likes Me? Well U Knw How When I Like Sumone I Dont Talk To Them At All. So Here The First Time We Talk

Does he likes me? well u knw how when i like sumone i dont talk to them at all. so here the first time we talk - i like u in brazilian

I love him and he knws too! when me and my friends were white, we have seen, and he saw me. Next day I spoke with Amy and I saw the costumes for the boys on this page. and it seems he was waiting Sumone So when I finished talking in.h walking up to me and said, hey, I saw the goal? I said yes, he says, aww u not say hello? How Rude! aww sry and I go in for change. I was not like the one against the wall.he to me and told me was, why arent u put nondress? I said, oh, I fell and I said, oh wat happened? I said, oh my Sumone pubs. Pacers were ahead of me! But then I am with him. PE and after just walkin class I did not say why chu say hello yesterday? I told myself I could KNW u say hello or something to U *** U Want. I come fromughed and said it is cuz im greet Dun or Brazilian? I said, oh well Hello hello hello ninth then we come to my class and went on Thursday and he did not even greet or speak.

3 comments:

Wolfie said...

Sometimes the direct route is is best to just ask. But if it seems too ambitious for your taste, the search for these characters. Pay attention to your conversation with that person.
1) Does this person show a special interest in talking with you and once they started to make efforts to keep this conversation?
2) Does this person have a sudden interest in his life and his hobbies? This is a sure sign that he or she is interested in something.
3) Other elements of body language are often maintain eye contact and looking down before looking away.
4) If the person you want to smile a lot, you ask?
Remember, at any moment, as the last. This seems to be a good start, so you know.Good luck !!!!!!!

pwnz7321 said...

idk if your a man and if hes a guy hes obviously your child is gay

Baka Usagi said...

You probably do believe that you matter

Post a Comment