Monday, February 8, 2010

Maytag Dishwasher 300 Blueprint Maytag Legacy Series 300 Dishwasher, Panel Acting Strange?

Maytag Legacy series 300 dishwasher, panel acting strange? - maytag dishwasher 300 blueprint

I had my Maytag dishwasher for about 18 months. Recently, the panel started making a funny thing.

I always use the auto-clean cycle. After the normal cycle. At the end of the wash cycle, the "dry" icon lights up (I use dry air, drying by heat, but the icon is still normal is). Normally, the "dry" icon for about 30 minutes before the "own will remain lit," but lately, when the "dry" button will randomly blink 3 times, Steady Go, then flashes 3 times, etc.

After 10 minutes of the panel shows "rinse only". This icon will stay on for several minutes, then turn the whole panel, then rinse button will not turn back. This is done for some time before the whole panel off and dark. Note that after the washing is finished, but the group of acts which the machine is not really in the wash.

The wash load is a functiontion, as a rule, I can say. The wash cycle is 90 minutes, my plate is clean and the air is warm when I opened the door. I think this is a problem that the group that I know it will cost to fix a new dishwasher. Can anyone tell me if I can do anything to restore order to the panel or the problem is not solved? I really appreciate your help.

1 comments:

wendy k said...

Try these sites:

http://www.howtomendit.com/index.php

http://www.fixed4free.com/index.php

Post a Comment