Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tender Lump On Gum After Root Canal Sinus Problems Or Tooth Abscess?

Sinus problems or tooth abscess? - tender lump on gum after root canal

Last week I went to the dentist, he took an x-ray, I said that I must make two teeth. One of the upper jaw (just a filler) and the mandible (channel). Sun had a review by the dentist Booke before Christmas for treatment. The prescribed metronidazole and erythromycin, which have made for 4 days, just to avoid infection. Well, today I woke up and had this pain in the jaw. It hurts on both sides and if I go to bed, the pain is much more poignant. The bones of the jaw are tender. I looked in my mouth, but I see no lumps or bumps on the gums or around the teeth. His voice was rough and this morning my throat was sore. I also had a little cough in the last few days. I have no runny nose, but when I was overloaded. Now my teeth in the upper jaw has started badly. II do not know if it's only a Dental abscesses, or sinus problems. Can anyone help?

3 comments:

J B said...

It can be difficult, but if you stress or pain by pressing on the cheeks near the nose, sinusitis, but I suspect it is a Dental abscesses, now that the problem is caused because some of the problems already identified. Continue with the antibiotics, call your dentist and see if you medications for pain, because it will get worse before they better. Even if there is a sinus infection, these medications should be clarified. My guess is that the teeth are the problem.

Watxe x said...

The people have great results with MMS.

http://www.thestonedages.com/mms/htm/indexenglish.htm

Read Recommendations

http://www.thestonedages.com/mms/htm/testimonials.htm

wahoo said...

You can have a cold, but I think the pain you describe a problem, "sounds especially tooth. If the pain is too much for you to your dentist before he can return to manage, create one visit may be necessary.

Post a Comment